July 16, 2018

Lot for Sale along National Highway, Sison, Pangasinan

Lot for Sale located in Brgy Paldit, Sison, Pangasinan
Less than 1 hour going to and from Baguio and Urdaneta City
Direct to owner
Size: 6,345 sqm
Price: Php 15,000,000 or Best Offer / Negotiable

In front of the lot is a national highway and at the back is a provincial road.
2 lots can be seen on this satellite map, lot A and lot B. For sale is lot B which is ideal for a gasoline station, warehouse, bus terminal or a residential subdivision.
























Title is clean, fully paid.

You can directly visit the site anytime.
Google map: Exact location

For more details, offer to buy and questions,
contact us
+63 919 8888533
Real Estate Broker License 0028657

1 comment:

  1. This is a very unique writing! It’s really a nice day for me because I was searching about Makati Property for Sale then I ask my friend about it and recommend this blogs which I agree now that this is really unique and helpful to me!

    ReplyDelete

Acqua Private Residences Metro Manila Philippines condo

http://dlvr.it/RrP5HG