May 24, 2017

Improved blog and coming soon: Vlog channel

I'm back!

Hi everyone, it has been a year of learning and training plus a few sales of properties from referrals and friends. So excited to be back to blogging and this time I am more technically informed. Far from being a blogging expert but more confident and equipped through the help of my DRIVEN online mentor, Van Amada. Vlog channel undergoing research and development as well so you, buyers and investors, and fellow realtors can have richer experience in getting to know a project or a property.

Stay tuned for townhouses and houses that can be purchased by both Filipinos and foreign nationals.
I hope I can update you here every week so you wont miss out on the newest developments in Metro Manila.

For any property inquiry that you cannot find here, feel free to get in touch with me thru email or viber +63916-4441314

Realtors Convention

Back to school: Online Marketing

Trying to inspire future realtors

As of this blog post, I am currently training for intermediate blogging. All property inquiries will be responded by my team mates and agents.

Stay blessed. -BrokerZumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acqua Private Residences Metro Manila Philippines condo

http://dlvr.it/RrP5HG